We’re committed to helping you through these challenging times
As an essential business, we strive to remain open where we can to serve you, while continuing to prioritize the safety of our customers and employees. While we may not be seeing you as often as before, please know that you are in our thoughts. Be safe and take care of yourself and your loved ones.
We remain committed to keeping you updated on how we are responding to the COVID‑19 situation as it evolves. For more information on how we're helping customers, visit wellsfargo.com/coronavirus.
Our branches and call centers remain open to serve you but are experiencing longer than normal wait times. Here’s where you can find info quickly:
- For many of your banking needs, the fastest way to access and manage your finances is through our mobile app and online banking: Pay bills1, deposit checks with your mobile device2, send and received money3 with Zelle®, and more. Get Tips
- For answers to common account questions, visit our Checking and Savings Help page.
Visiting a branch
We have changed operating hours and temporarily closed a number of locations for the safety of our customers and employees. We ask that you help us contain the spread of the virus: If you are sick, tested positive, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please do not come to a branch or office.
In case you need to visit one of our branches, please be aware that we are actively taking precautions that may result in longer than usual wait times. Check availability and hours of operation status before you leave your house.
- Reduced hours of operation at many locations. The hours in these locations will be 9:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturday.
- Reduced lobby access with social distancing measures based on local restrictions on the number of customers that can enter the branch lobby at one time, and recommending at least 6 feet of distance from others.
- You may need to make an appointment to meet with a banker at some locations.
Appointments will continue to be available in most branches for services that can only be completed in the branch, such as notary services and accessing your safe deposit box. If you need to meet with a banker in person, please make an appointment and enter your specific request in the comments section.
How we’re keeping branches and equipment clean and safe
We continue to enhance the measures we already have in place to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees who continue to work at our locations, following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and public health guidance.
We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures, installed hand sanitizers for both customer and employee use, and shipped nearly 700,000 cloth face masks to open branches, operations centers, contact centers, and other administrative sites across the country, with more in the pipeline.
While our ATMs and keypads are serviced daily to minimize the spread of COVID-19, please consider wearing a mask and gloves when at the ATM and using hand sanitizer afterwards. Do not spray cleaning solutions or use sanitizing wipes on the ATMs, which can damage them.
Safe deposit box access
Use the branch locator to make an appointment. If your branch is temporarily closed, and you need access to your safe deposit box, please send an email to SafeDepositServices@wellsfargo.com with your request, your name, and the city and state of the branch. A representative will follow up by phone or email within 2 business days to schedule an appointment for you to access your safe deposit box.
Using our ATMs
Use our ATM and Branch Locator tool to find a location near you.
- Easy deposits.Wells Fargo ATMs will total your cash and check deposits right on the screen without the need for envelopes or deposit slips.
- Tap and go. Add your Wells Fargo Debit or EasyPay® Cards to your digital wallet to access your account at a Wells Fargo ATM displaying the contactless symbol.
- Know your limit. Your card has a maximum daily limit on the dollar amount of cash withdrawals you can make at an ATM. To view yours, sign on to Wells Fargo Online. Select Open Card Details for your card, and look under Limits for This Card.
Contacting Wells Fargo Advisors and Home Mortgage consultants
Wells Fargo Advisors branches have varying hours to serve you, and financial advisors are ready to help. Please contact your financial advisor directly or find office near you.
Although our physical Home Mortgage branches are closed, our local home mortgage consultants are available by phone or by appointment. Contact a consultant.
1 Sign-up may be required. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
2 Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
3 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. Available to almost anyone with a U.S.-based bank account. For your protection, Zelle should only be used for sending money to friends, family, or others you know and trust. Sending money with Zelle is similar to making a payment in cash. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.