We know these are tough times, and we’re committed to helping you get through this. For many of your business banking needs, Wells Fargo Business Online® and our mobile app may be a faster, more convenient way to do your banking. Learn more about the features available to you by visiting wellsfargo.com or reviewing the FAQs below.
- Bank online: Check balances, access account activity, set up alerts1 and more. Enroll now
- Deposit checks by phone or at the ATM: It's as easy as snapping a photo with the mobile app2 or visit an ATM to deposit up to 30 checks and bills at a time. Learn More
- Send and receive money: Conveniently transfer money, pay bills and employees, and wire money.3 Get Started
- Manage your account: Update contact information and account access, replace a card, order checks, and more. Find out more
Frequently asked questions
We’ve gathered account management information you might need right here.
Sign on to our mobile app or Wells Fargo Business Online®. In the Account Summary, you can access your checking/savings account to view your transactions, such as purchases, payments, ATM transactions, and deposits.
- Sign on at wellsfargo.com/replacemycard and follow the instructions.
- Sign on to the Wells Fargo Mobile® app. Go to Main Menu on the upper right hand corner, then Account Services, select Replace My Card.
- Sign on at wellsfargo.com/cardcontrol and follow the instructions.
- Sign on to the Wells Fargo Mobile® app. In Account Services, select Turn Card On or Off.4
Sign on to our mobile app or Wells Fargo Business Online. In the Account Summary, you’ll see balances for each of your checking, savings, and credit accounts.
- Mobile deposit: Sign on to the Wells Fargo Mobile® app, then select Deposit Checks from the menu.2
- ATM deposit: Insert up to 30 checks and bills at a time. Find an ATM near you
- To stop a payment for a check: Sign on to Wells Fargo Business Online®. In the Accounts tab, select Manage Accounts.
- To stop a payment for an ACH item: Call 1-800-225-5935.
- To stop recurring business debit card payments: Contact the merchant or service provider directly to cancel the service.
To view your card’s daily dollar limits, sign on to wellsfargo.com/cardcontrol and select Open Card Details. Recently, the ATM cash withdrawal daily dollar limit was increased for eligible business customers. To request a change to your card’s purchase or ATM cash withdrawal daily dollar limits, call 1-800-CALL-WELLS (1-800-225-5935) to talk to a banker.
First step is to try to resolve the dispute with the merchant directly. If those efforts fail, call the number on the back of your card, and we will investigate. Please refer to the appropriate card terms and conditions for details regarding your responsibility to notify us of disputes within specific timeframes.
To make a payment, sign on to our mobile app or Wells Fargo Business Online®. In the Transfer & Pay menu, select Pay WF Accounts and you can make payments on your Wells Fargo business credit card, lines, and loans, and make other payments.
Sign on to our mobile app or Wells Fargo Business Online. In the Transfer & Pay menu, select Wire Money.3 Add recipient details and send the wire. Certain limits apply.
Call 1-800-451-5817 to talk with a Wells Fargo Merchant Services Customer Service representative.
Don’t respond, click on any links, or open attachments. Forward the email or send us an email with the text message copy (no screenshots) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then delete the email. For more on how to spot phishing scams, go to wellsfargo.com/nophishing.5
With Account Access Manager (desktop/full browser only), account owners, key executives, and partners who are enrolled in Wells Fargo Business Online® have the ability to review, set up a guest user, or remove non-owner authorized signers on business accounts. Any authorized signer of an account can review who has access or set up a guest user. Go to Account Access Manager or Learn More
- At open branches, you may continue to use the night depository boxes. At temporarily closed branches, night depository boxes have been disabled and will remain unavailable until the branch reopens for business.
- Locate branches and ATMs near you, including hours of operation and operational status
- To enroll in Wells Fargo Business Online®, go to wellsfargo.com and follow the steps on the screen. Please note, you will need either your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification number (ITIN) and ATM/Debit Card, account, or loan number to enroll.
- To learn more about how to download the mobile app, visit Mobile Banking page on wellsfargo.com or text* for “IPH” for iPhone® or “AND” for AndroidTM to 93557 and we’ll send you a link to download our app from the App StoreSM or Google PlayTM
*By texting IPH or AND to 93557, you agree to receive a one-time text message from Wells Fargo with a link to download the Wells Fargo Mobile® app. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply. Please refer to the Supported Browsers and Operating Systems page for mobile OS details.
- Sign on to Wells Fargo Business Online.
- In the Account Summary, locate the checking account to which you want to add Overdraft Protection.
- Select the Accounts tab at the top of the page.
- Under Manage Accounts, select Add or Change Overdraft Services.
We are committed to helping you during these challenging and unprecedented times. If you are experiencing a financial hardship as a result of COVID-19, we want to hear from you and understand your specific needs. If you need assistance, visit our Customer Service page for contact information.
Contact us to discuss options for fee waivers, payment deferrals, and other expanded assistance for checking, savings, credit card, auto, mortgage, small business, and personal lending customers, and we will continue to communicate with customers as the situation evolves.
We are offering special automatic accommodations — you do not need to call to request them:
- Suspension of residential property foreclosure sales and evictions.
- Suspension of involuntary automobile repossessions.
More specific information is available online for:
Home lending customers
Small business customers
For more information on how we're helping customers, visit wellsfargo.com/coronavirus.