These are truly unprecedented times that we know are impacting both you and your business, and we are here to help you during this crisis.
Wells Fargo is working as quickly as possible to assist small business customers with the Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). We have mobilized thousands of Wells Fargo employees and introduced new automation that allowed us to more rapidly process PPP applications for submission to the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
To support commitment to the PPP, we are temporarily suspending new applications (online, by phone, and in branches) for the following small business lending products:
- BusinessLine® line of credit
- Wells Fargo Small Business Advantage® line of credit
- Secured BusinessLine® line of credit
- BusinessLoan® term loan
- FastFlex® small business loan
- Equipment Express® loans
We apologize for this temporary inconvenience and encourage you to explore other credit options that may be available:
- Business Platinum, Business Elite Signature, and Business Secured credit cards
- Business line of credit increases for existing accountholders
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Practice Finance loans and lines of credit
- Letters of credit
- Prime line of credit
- SBA loans
- Advancing term loan
You may also be eligible for accommodations such as fee waivers, increases to lines of credit, and suspended negative credit reporting.
We appreciate your business and look forward to resuming standard business activities across all our communities.