As more counties and states announce “shelter-in-place” and other social distancing orders to minimize the spread of COVID-19, Wells Fargo remains fully committed to serving you and keeping you informed. Banks like Wells Fargo have been declared “essential businesses,” which means we will remain open to serve you, while continuing to prioritize the safety of our customers and employees.
Here is what you need to know:
As of Friday, March 20, we are making temporary adjustments to our branch locations for the safety of our customers and employees including:
- Reduced hours at many locations. The hours in these locations will be 9:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9 am to 12 pm on Saturday.
- Reduced lobby access or branch closures due to national and regional guidance. Before visiting your local branch location, we encourage you to visit our branch locator to check status.
- Reduced branch access to promote social distancing may include drive-up access only or a limit to the number of customers allowed inside the branch at one time.
Appointments will continue to be available in some branches for services that can only be completed in the branch. If you need to meet with a banker in person, access your safe deposit box, etc., please make an appointment and enter your specific request in the comments section.
- For many of your banking needs, the fastest way to access and manage your finances is through our mobile app, online banking, and through our ATMs.
- Our contact centers are open to serve you but are experiencing high call volumes, so please be patient when you call as we work to serve all of our customers.
- We ask that you help us contain the spread of the virus: if you are sick, tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed, please do not come into our branches or offices.
- If you need further assistance, visit our Customer Service page, which also includes our contact information.
You can also find up to date hours of operation for our Wells Fargo Home Mortgage offices and Wells Fargo Advisor offices using the locator link above.
We are committed to serving you during these challenging and unprecedented times. Please be safe and take care of yourself and your loved ones.